Baileys Fudge Swirl Ice Cream is a creamy treat bursting with some of our favorite boozy flavors! It’s the perfect summer treat for adults!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
There’s never a wrong time to grab a spoon or a cone and dig into a big scoop of this ice cream! Send the kids to bed and hide your stash. This ice cream is alcohol forward in the best possible way. Baileys and ice cream are meant to be best friends and a little fudge swirl spiked with your favorite Irish whiskey doesn’t hurt either!
I have big plans for this ice cream, and you’ll see one of them this weekend! I’ll be at the Phoenix Highland Games competing in two weeks, and the drink I’m sharing is just the thing to you in the mood for some caber tossing and bagpipes!
We love this ice cream in our Car Bomb Float!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Irish whiskey, we like Tullamore DEW or Jameson
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour the heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the chocolate is smooth.
- Set aside to cool while you make the ice cream.
- Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add the sweetened condensed milk and Baileys to the whipped cream. Fold the milk and Irish cream into the whipped cream. until smooth.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a loaf pan or a square baking dish. Spread into an even layer.
- Drizzle the fudge in parallel lines over the ice cream. Use a butter knife to swirl the fudge into the ice cream (do not mix, you want a swirl, not chocolate ice cream).
- Cover the dish tightly with plastic wrap and freeze for 8 hours to overnight.