This fudge is a mixture of my two favorite things…booze and chocolate! The flavors of the Irish Cream come through in this Pistachio & Irish Cream Fudge!
Hi y’all! I’m Wendy from Around My Family Table and I’m so excited to be here today for the first time. My friends pretty much know me as the fudge queen! I’ve been making so much of it the last few years and it’s pretty much my go-to anytime I need to take a dish somewhere.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
Even though it seems like there isn’t much Irish Cream in the recipe, I promise the flavor shines and the crunch from the chopped pistachios is a nice texture boost to the cream fudge. Fudge is traditionally only made at the holidays, but I’m here to challenge you to make it all year long.
This is perfect for any occasion, especially St. Patrick’s Day, because of the beautiful green pistachios and the delicious Irish Cream.
- Line an 8-inch × 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper or tin foil and then set aside.
- Heat milk in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute.
- Place white chocolate chips in a large glass bowl and pour warm milk over the chocolate. Let sit for 30 seconds-1 minute. Stir mixture until the chocolate is fully melted and incorporated with the milk.
- Add Irish cream and chopped pistachios. Mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan. Place in refrigerator for several hours to firm. Once firm, remove from pan and cut into 36 pieces.