This post first appeared on Sweet Tea & Saving Grace where I am a contributor.
Ham & Turkey Club Sliders are an easy appetizer that’s totally addicting and perfect for game day! They are so good, they disappear right out of the oven!
There’s nothing I love better on the weekend than having friends over and watching some football. Sports is one of those unifying things that bring people together, even if you love rival teams…like Kirsten & me.
Spending time together, yelling at the TV like the players can hear you, and eating lots of yummy food is the best!
So today I’m sharing one of my favorite easy appetizer that’s ready in just 20 minutes and perfect for game day.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
These sliders are a warm, ooey, gooey spin on the classic club sandwich. I went basic with this version of the recipe, but you can dress them up to your liking too.
Add some bacon (always a good idea!), tomato, red onion, and spinach (in place of lettuce) or any combination thereof that you like for a crave-able bite everyone will want the recipe for.
I ate one slider when they came out of the oven. Three sliders later I was debating a fourth but talked myself into waiting to have more until dinner.
I thought about the sliders the whole time and made it about an hour before having another one. They’re SO good!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Use a serrated knife to cut the rolls in half, separating the top from the bottom. Set the bottom half of the rolls on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and mustard. Spread half of the mayo mixture over the cut side of the roll bottoms.
- Lay the ham slices and then the turkey slices over the roll bottoms so all of the bread is covered. I'm usually able to put 4 slices per layer. Lay the cheese over the meats, letting the slices overlap until all the meat is covered.
- Spread the rest of at mayo mixture over the cut side of the roll tops. Carefully turn the roll tops over the cheese, cut side down.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl. Stir in the parsley and garlic powder until combined. Use a pastry or basting brush to spread the butter mixture all over the tops of the sliders. (You may have some extra butter.)
- Bake the sliders for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the rolls are golden and slightly crispy.
- Remove from the oven and use a spatula or sharp knife to cut the sliders apart. Serve immediately.