Bacon Bourbon Peach Ice Cream takes fresh summer fruit & turns it into a gourmet ice cream you can make at home! So good it’ll make you weak in the knees!!
This ice cream is a little dream of mine. It’s also my first homemade ice cream ever. If I knew how easy it was, I would have stopped buying my ice cream at the store and starting creating my own fun flavors years ago! I wanted an ice cream that had bacon in it (because bacon), but I also wanted something summery (is that a word?!)…and boozy. Boozy treats make me smile and giggle to myself. I threw everything together, crossed my fingers, because the ingredients make sense, but you never really know until you take a big bite.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
This ice cream is amazing. It’s super creamy with an amazing mouthfeel. I love the bits of peaches and the salty pops of bacon. And the whiskey? You get this perfect hint of the whiskey. I couldn’t have asked for a better first ice cream. Just be sure to cook your bacon nice and crispy so it holds up during the freezing. Hello, summer!
With summer in full swing, there’s nothing I want more than an ice cream cone to cool down. Luckily we have over 10 crazy good super easy to make ice cream recipes to share with you this month!
- Dragon Fruit Ice Cream
- Heavenly Hash Frozen Yogurt
- No Churn Birthday Cake Ice Cream
- Chocolate Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- Grilled Sweet Corn & Strawberry Ice Cream
- Caramel Oreo Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
- Chocolate Malted Crunch Ice Cream
- No Church Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
- Mini Ice Cream Pop
- No-Churn Mermaid Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Roasted Strawberry Ice Cream
- Bacon Bourbon Peach Ice Cream
Hungry for more?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or foil. Coat bacon strips in brown sugar on both sides and lay flat on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy. Remove from the oven and transfer to a pate that's been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to let the candied bacon set up. Once cooled, finely chop the bacon.
- While the bacon cooks, Place heavy cream in a large mixing bowl and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Peel and pit the peaches. Cut 4 peaches into chunks and place in a food processor or blender. Dice the 5th peach and set it aside. Add the sweetened condensed milk to the peaches and puree until smooth. (Use a rubber spatula to stir things around as needed.)
- Add the peach mixture to the whipped cream and fold together until combined. Add the bourbon and 2/3 of the bacon to the ice cream base and stir to incorporate.
- Pour the ice cream base into a 1/5 quart loaf pan. (There may be a little more base than can fit, it's happened to me before.) Sprinkle the reserved diced peach and remaining bacon on top of the ice cream base.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until set.