Bacon Bourbon Peach Ice Cream takes fresh summer fruit & turns it into a gourmet ice cream you can make at home! So good it’ll make you weak in the knees!!
This ice cream is a little dream of mine. It’s also my first homemade ice cream ever. If I knew how easy it was, I would have stopped buying my ice cream at the store and starting creating my own fun flavors years ago! I wanted an ice cream that had bacon in it (because bacon), but I also wanted something summery (is that a word?!)…and boozy. Boozy treats make me smile and giggle to myself. I threw everything together, crossed my fingers, because the ingredients make sense, but you never really know until you take a big bite.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
This ice cream is amazing. It’s super creamy with an amazing mouthfeel. I love the bits of peaches and the salty pops of bacon. And the whiskey? You get this perfect hint of the whiskey. I couldn’t have asked for a better first ice cream. Just be sure to cook your bacon nice and crispy so it holds up during the freezing. Hello, summer!
With summer in full swing, there’s nothing I want more than an ice cream cone to cool down. Luckily we have over 10 crazy good super easy to make ice cream recipes to share with you this month!
- Dragon Fruit Ice Cream
- Heavenly Hash Frozen Yogurt
- No Churn Birthday Cake Ice Cream
- Chocolate Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- Grilled Sweet Corn & Strawberry Ice Cream
- Caramel Oreo Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
- Chocolate Malted Crunch Ice Cream
- No Church Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
- Mini Ice Cream Pop
- No-Churn Mermaid Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Roasted Strawberry Ice Cream
- Bacon Bourbon Peach Ice Cream
Hungry for more?
Bacon Bourbon Peach Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or foil. Coat bacon strips in brown sugar on both sides and lay flat on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy. Remove from the oven and transfer to a pate that's been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to let the candied bacon set up. Once cooled, finely chop the bacon.
- While the bacon cooks, Place heavy cream in a large mixing bowl and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Peel and pit the peaches. Cut 4 peaches into chunks and place in a food processor or blender. Dice the 5th peach and set it aside. Add the sweetened condensed milk to the peaches and puree until smooth. (Use a rubber spatula to stir things around as needed.)
- Add the peach mixture to the whipped cream and fold together until combined. Add the bourbon and 2/3 of the bacon to the ice cream base and stir to incorporate.
- Pour the ice cream base into a 1/5 quart loaf pan. (There may be a little more base than can fit, it's happened to me before.) Sprinkle the reserved diced peach and remaining bacon on top of the ice cream base.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until set.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.