Garlic Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes are an easy to make side dish that cooks in the oven right alongside your favorite dinners!
I’m sure you’ve figured it out by now but were a meat and potatoes family. As much as I love different foods carbs as my go to dinner side. It doesn’t matter if it’s pasta, rice, or potatoes, I’m a carb lover. These Garlic Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes are my latest obsession. Oven roasted and oh so yummy. These potatoes are the best side for any meal you’re making in the oven.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
Normally I’m all for easy sheet pan dinners, but even if I’m grilling or making our main dish on the stove top these potatoes are worth the roasting time. The parmesan cheese gets al melty and crisped up. The paprika gives a great color. The oregano and basil pair together wor a classic herb flavor combination no one can resist. I could just eat these potatoes all day long! I like a dollop of sour cream on my roasted potatoes, but they’re just as good straight up. Make these potatoes tonight. They’ll be a hit for sure!
Hungry for More?
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, rinsed & cut into's bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Pour olive oil over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the oregano, basil, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic and Parmesan over the potatoes. Toss until evenly coated.
- Pour the potatoes onto your prepared baking sheet. Be sure to get all the cheese and seasonings out of the bowl too. Spread the potatoes into an even layer on the sheet.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden and fork tender.
- Carefully remove from the oven and use a spatula to loosen the potatoes from the pan.
- Drizzle the potatoes with butter and stir to coat. Top with parsley and stir to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl.