I bet you can’t choose just one of these 25 Slider Recipes to make! Loaded with flavor, these mini sandwiches are great for game day or your next party!
LOVE THESE RECIPES? PIN THEM FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
There’s nothing better when you’re hanging out with a big group of friends than easy appetizer dip recipes, quick and easy chicken wings, and sliders! I mean really, who doesn’t live a mini sandwich you can shove in your face? You can use regular dinner rolls, Hawaiian rolls, or buns and stuff with all kinds of delicious flavor combinations! For this year’s big game I’ve found 25 of the best slider recipes to get your party started and satisfy your crowd!
- Hawaiian Pizza Sliders – Turn your favorite pizza into yummy sandwiches!
- Reuben Sliders – A classic deli sandwich becomes a crave-able slider great for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Easy Pizza Sliders – Just look at all that gooey cheese and pepperoni!
- Sriracha Bacon Sliders – You had me at bacon!
- Crab Cake Sliders – Crab cake were made to be served on mini buns with aioli!
- Easy Taco Sliders – Who needs taco shells when you can have these sliders?!
- Ham & Turkey Club Sliders – I can’t even begin to count how many times I’ve made these!
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Sliders – Bread stuffed with my favorite dip? Yes please!!
- French Onion Beef Sliders for a Crowd – Beefy and delicious, these sliders are a must make!
- Italian Beef Sliders – Bring a Chicago favorite home with this easy crock pot slider recipe!
- Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders – Best. Sliders. EVER! Seriously. Stop what you’re doing and go make them.
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders – Buffalo chicken is a must have for game day!
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders – An Italian favorite becomes a killer appetizer with this easy slider recipe!
- Sloppy Joe Sliders – Every kid loves these fun and easy sliders!
- Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders – These sliders fly off the plate when I serve them at parties!
- Cheesy Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sliders – Who says sliders are just for appetizers? Not me! Bring on breakfast and brinner!
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders – Loved with meat and cheese, these sliders are a sure-fire hit!
- Pulled Pork Sliders with Garlic Aioli – BBQ sauce and shredded pork are best friends. Add some aioli and you’ve got a winner!
- Meatball Sliders – OMG! Look at all the gooey cheese! I love these sliders!
- Italian Pesto Sliders – Some much flavor in one little sandwich!
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders – Okay, these sliders don’t have cheese whiz, but they’re pretty damn good!
- Jalapeno Popper Baked Turkey Sandwiches – Turkey, jalapeno, cream cheese, cheddar, and bacon OH MY!
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders – Turkey, tomato, and bacon has never tasted so good!
- Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Sliders – I love everything about these sliders!
- Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders – Everyone loves mini food and these burger sliders are super fun to eat!
Our favorite tools for making slider recipes on game day
- Baking Sheet
- Silicone Mat
- Baking Dish
- Serving Platter
- Football Tablecloth
- Football Paper Plates & Napkins
Looks for more easy appetizer recipes? Try our
50 of the Best Party Appetizers
Any time there are list posts without a picture right by the link, I think it’s a non-user friendly post. A lazy click bait. A bummer.
Julie Espy says
Hi Bethany! I appreciate the feedback. I’ve been playing with a new format for these collections, and would like to know if this is more user-friendly to your mind. 🙂
Emily Henke-Groves says
I think this new version is more user friendly. Thanks
Julie Kotzbach says
Awesome. Thank you for the feedback Emily!