Entertaining doesn’t get easier than making this Peach & Brie Flatbread Recipe & opening a bottle of wine! This appetizer is always a hit with our friends!
Having a night hanging out with friends on the porch is my favorite to relax during the week or on the weekends. I make a few easy appetizers for us to snack on and we crack open a beer or a bottle of wine and make a night of it. I love keeping the food easy so I can hang out instead of cooking all night and it doesn’t get much easier than this Peach & Brie flatbread recipe!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
Tis the season! Not the Christmas season, it’s way too early to be discussing the “C” word. It’s peach season and I’m in love!! While I don’t live in or near the peach capital of the world (South Carolina), I am able to get the most perfect peaches from my local Trader Joe’s. I love that they come in a box so they aren’t bruised and they are usually just a bit under ripe. After a day or two on my counter, they are just perfect! I’ve been creating a few recipes will all that beautiful fruit and this easy flatbread recipe is a definite keeper.
This flatbread pizza recipe is layered with my favorite toppings – brie, peaches, basil & balsamic. I also added some sliced red onions for colors and a pop of flavor. This flatbread recipe only takes about 10 minutes to make and will get devoured even quicker than that! It’s the best bite to have while we hang out a play darts or cornhole. It also pairs wonderfully with a pitcher of peach moscato punch for a night that’s just peachy.
Hungry for More?
- Peach Glazed Grilled Chicken Wings
- Peach Fizz Jello Shots
- Grilled BBQ Pulled Pork & Peach Gourmet Grilled Pizza
Peach & Brie Flatbread Recipe
- Heat grill to medium heat. (I prefer a gas grill for this recipe, but a grill pan would work too.)
- Brush one side of the flatbread with 1/2 to 1 tablespoon olive oil, just enough to lightly coat it. Place flatbread on the grill the and cook for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Remove and place cooked side up.
- Top the flatbread with pieces of brie, peaches, and onion arranging them evenly over the flatbread. Season with and pepper.
- Place the flatbread back on the grill and cook another 2-3 minutes until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is melty.
- Remove from the grill and transfer to a cutting board. Top the flatbread with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.