Bacon Alfredo Pizza brings together simple ingredients to create a carve-able flavor you’ll love! The bacon gives the pizza a smokey flavor while the Alfredo adds a comforting taste!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
This pizza had been a crush of mine for years. When I waited tables at Fox & Hound, this was my go to dinner. Not the most healthy thing ever, but when you’re only eating dinner once a week or so it’s not the end of the world. Wait staff has a knack for playing with the regular restaurant menu to keep from getting bored with their employee meals. This pizza is one of those recipes.
While the combination may seem really and in your head you’re thinking, “duh, with’s just a pizza with white sauce and bacon” let me tell you…it’s not. The garlicky, creamy alfredo sauce oozes into every bite and the bacon is a much needed salty, fatty punch to cut through the rich sauce. And the cheese? A pizza must have! You could always dress this pie up with some shredded chicken or even fresh spinach on top once it’s done cooking, but I’ll stick to my classic version. I hope you love this pizza as much as I do!
- Pizza dough for 10-inch pizza, store-bought or homemade
- 1/2 cup alfredo sauce, store-bought or homemade
- 5 slices of thick cut bacon, cooked crispy and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. If you have a pizza stone, place it in the oven now to preheat. If not, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Sil-Pat.
- Roll out your dough on a lightly floured surface to a 10-inch circle (if using a pizza stone) or into a rectangle that's about as wide as your baking sheet.
- Transfer to pizza dough to the pizza stone (or the baking sheet) and cook for 10 minutes until the crust has set up and is no longer doughy.
- Carefully spread the alfredo sauce over the dough to within 1/2-inch of the edges. Sprinkle the bacon evenly over the sauce, and then sprinkle the cheese evenly all over the pizza.
- Cook for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and turning golden and the crust is nice and crispy.
- Remove from the oven, cut into slices and serve immediately.