Our Pizza Bianca recipe will be the hit of any party. Simple flavors make this pizza a cheese lover’s dream! Your guests will come back for seconds!
Is there anything better in the world than pizza? Carbs + cheese = happiness! I can’t think of any party where everyone wouldn’t be happy to have pizza. Since we’re talking New Year’s I made you all a pizza that’s a little more on the sophisticated side. There’s no sauce (just stay with me now), but it’s topped with creamy cheese that’ll make you wish every pizza had ricotta on it! This recipe is kind of a middle ground between pizza and flatbread. And it’s SO good! The whole no sauce things makes this a great recipe for parties where everyone’s dressed up (see: no worrying about messing up your outfit after sipping champagne all night!).
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
While a traditional Pizza Bianca recipe is dough with EVOO and some thyme, I’m a cheese fiend and can’t have pizza without it. Sauce, we can negotiate on. Cheese, not on your life! I love all the garlic in this pizza too! Next time I’m totally making some roasted garlic and adding it on top in addition to the garlic in the oil infusion. It’s going to be magical!
To get you all ready for New Year’s Eve, we’ve gotten together to bring you some amazing party recipes, killer outfit ideas, and some great decor!
What to Serve:
- Champagne Punch Recipe / Carly at Lipgloss & Crayons
- Spiced Cranberry Sangria / Taylor at Pink Heel Pink Truck
- Spicy Mexican Bruschetta / Karly at A Simple Pantry
- Pizza Bianca / Julie at Bread Booze Bacon
- Peppermint Bark / Molly at Still Being Molly
- Apple Rose Puffed Pastry / Hilary at EmbellishMints
What to Wear:
- New Year’s Eve Eye Makeup / Lauren at Lauren Mcbride Blog
- New Year’s Eve Day to Night Beauty / Jamie at Makeup, Life, Love
- Three Ways to Style a Sequin Skirt / Sandy at Sandy a la Mode
- Little Black Dress / Lynzy at Sparkling Footsteps
How to Decorate:
Need help prepping for New Year’s Eve? We are giving one winner a $200 gift card to their choice of Sephora, Nordstrom, or Target!
Pizza Bianca Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 475 degrees F. Place a pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven to preheat with the oven gets hot.
- Pour the yeast into the warm water and give it a quick stir. Let sit for 5 minutes or until the yeast begin to bubble a little.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, stir together the flour and salt.
- Pour in the yeast mixture and continue to stir until combined. (My dough usually looks dry at this point. I add 1 tablespoon of water at a time to the dough, letting it mix in between additions, until the dough is moist enough to form a dough ball.) Continue to let the dough hook knead the dough for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a floured surface and roll/stretch out the dough to a 10-inch round. (Use extra flour as needed to keep the dough from sticking.) *You don't have to make your pizza round, I didn't this time. I think it gives your pizza more of a rustic feel when you don't.
- Place the dough on the preheated pizza stone and bake for 8 minutes.
- While the pizza is baking, heat the olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add in the garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent burning. Add the pepper flakes and herbs, stir, and then turn heat to medium-low to keep warm.
- Once the dough has set, use a pastry brush to coat the surface of the pizza generously with the oil mixture. Cover the top of the dough with mozzarella cheese. Add dollops of ricotta cheese all over the pizza.
- Return to the oven and bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the mozzarella is bubbling and golden. (Once the mozzarella is completely melted, you can turn your oven over to broil on HIGH to give it that golden color on top.)
- Remove your pizza from the oven.
- Dip your pastry brush in some more of the oil mixture and then brush the ricotta around the pizza. Feel free to dab your brush in the oil and add a little extra as desired to the pizza. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut into pieces and serve immediately.