Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/pineapple-mint-prosecco-punch/
© 2017 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Pineapple Mint Prosecco Punch
Pineapple Mint Prosecco Punch is a light and refreshing cocktail perfect for brunch or backyard parties!
- One 750mL bottle Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Sprigs of fresh mint
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks (you may also substitute canned or frozen)
- 1 orange, ends removed, cut in half, and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, ends removed and thinly sliced
- To a 2.5-quart pitcher add the pineapple, orange slices, lemon slices, and a handful of mint sprigs to the pitcher.
- Pour in the bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco. Add the pineapple, orange, and lemon juices. Stir to combine.
- Fill rocks or wine glasses with ice and pour in the punch. Garnish with a chunk of pineapple and a sprig of fresh mint. Serve immediately.
Before you add the mint to the pitcher, spank it! Put the mint sprigs in your hand and slap them a few times to release the oils. Once the mint it fragrant and a little bit blistered it's ready to go.
If you'd like the punch to be sweeter, add 2 tablespoons of simple syrup and stir to combine. If you still want it sweeter, add more simple syrup to taste. I don't think this punch needs to be sweetened but to each their own.
If you're using canned pineapple, you can pour the liquid into the pitcher along with the fruit.
Loading nutrition data...