This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Santa Margherita Wines. All opinions are 100% mine.
Pineapple Mint Prosecco Punch is a light and refreshing cocktail perfect for brunch or backyard parties! Your guests will want the recipe!
I don't know about you, but I love a cocktail that just screams brunch. Morning cocktails are always so refreshing and delicious. Whether they're citrus forward or bursting with berry, morning cocktails just hit the spot. I mean really, a brunch without cocktails is just a sad, late breakfast...and we can't have that now can we? My go-to brunch cocktails almost always include a great sparkling wine, like Prosecco Superiore DOCG from Santa Margherita Wines.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
This Pineapple Mint Prosecco Punch is an amped up version of the classic mimosa. The Prosecco in this recipe pairs beautifully with the pineapple, mint, and citrus flavors. While there is a healthy amount of juices in this punch, the Prosecco flavor is front and center. Crisp, refreshing, and delicious! Just like I like it! It always makes me so sad when I order a mimosa at a restaurant and it's a flute of orange juice with just a splash of bubbly on top. It should totally be the other way around. Bartending 101. Maybe that's why I like this punch so much.
While I'm all about having Pineapple Mint Prosecco Punch with my Brie-and-Sausage Breakfast Casserole or Overnight Blintz Bake, it's just as delicious as a party cocktail or sipping on the patio with friends in the evening. If you want to keep things more classic, the Santa Margherita Prosecco, Pinot Grigio, and Chianti Classico Riserva are all fabulous choices for dinner or happy hour. Having friends and family over, and enjoying an evening of good wines and finger foods is one of my favorite ways to socialize. To learn more about Santa Margherita wines and why I love them, head on over to the Santa Margherita Wine’s Website, Santa Margherita Wines Facebook Page, or Santa Margherita Wines Instagram account for some serious knowledge and inspiration!
Hungry for More?
- 750 mL bottle Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Sprigs of fresh mint
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks, you may also substitute canned or frozen
- 1 orange, ends removed, cut in half, and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, ends removed and thinly sliced
- To a 2.5-quart pitcher add the pineapple, orange slices, lemon slices, and a handful of mint sprigs to the pitcher.
- Pour in the bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco. Add the pineapple, orange, and lemon juices. Stir to combine.
- Fill rocks or wine glasses with ice and pour in the punch. Garnish with a chunk of pineapple and a sprig of fresh mint. Serve immediately.