You could be eating this totally divine Parmesan Crusted Salmon in only 20-minutes! With less then 7 ingredients, it’s super easy to make and delicious!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
Salmon is my go to fish. It’s decadently rich, it flakes beautifully, and you can pair it with just about anything. It’s heaven. If you ever see me at sushi without salmon nigiri, slap me. It’s that level. Since I love this fish so much, I like to prepare it in simple ways that let the salmon’s flavor shine through. This is one of those recipes.
The creamy mayonnaise topping adds a little extra lusciousness to the fish, and the buttery crackers put everything over the top. The best part? It’s ready in 20 minutes. Cutting board to mouth. I love love love making this dish when we have company over too. I can pre-portion the salmon, spread the topping, and then add the crackers & pop it in the oven when everyone gets here. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
We love serving this salmon up with some Brown Rice & Apple Salad!
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet, skin on is fine
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Juice from 1/2 of a lemon, (about 1/2 tablespoon)
- 15 Ritz crackers, crushed (1/2 a sleeve)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the salmon fillet into 4 equal portions. Place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet skin side down.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayo, Parmesan, ground red pepper, and lemon juice until well combined.
- Divide the mayo mixture evenly among the salmon pieces and then use the back of a spoon to spread the mixture over the tops of the fish.
- Sprinkle the top of the fish with cracker crumbs until they are all well coated.
- Bake for 15 mins, or until the fish with medium-well to well done. Remove from the oven.
- Slide a spatula in between the meat and the skin of the salmon pieces and carefully detach the meat from the skin. Serve immediately.