Peach Glazed Chicken Wings are a sweet and tangy appetizer you can throw on the grill right alongside your burgers and dogs!
No matter what time of year it is quick and easy chicken wings are one of my favorite appetizers. During the summer months, I like to grill my wings instead of frying them. The grill’s usually on for steaks, burgers, or hot dogs anyway…so why not throw on some wings too?
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
The flavor on these wings rocks! You just season the chicken wings and then baste them with the glaze while they cook. The combination of peach preserves and sweet chili sauce gives these wings a tangy, sweet, and spicy flavor you’ll love! And cooking them over the grill lets the glaze caramelize a little too. It’s so good! These wings are a guaranteed hit for your next cookout.
Hungry for More?
- Heat your grill to medium to medium-high heat, and brush with oil.
- Place the prepared wings in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt, paprika, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Toss until the wings are well coated in the seasoning. Let the wings rest while you prepare the sauce.
- Place a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the peach preserves and sweet chili sauce to the pan. Whisk to combine. Bring the sauce to a simmer, whisking occasionally. Cook until the preserves have melted, about 3-5 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of the sauce over the wings and use a large spoon to coat the wings in the sauce.
- Use tongs to place the wings on the hot grill. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, basting the wings as they cook. Flip the wings over and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes, basting the wings.
- Use tongs to remove wings from the grill. Serve immediately.
This post first appeared on Yellow Bliss Road where I am a contributor.