Chai Cream Pumpkin Pie is a decadent no-bake dessert that’ll be the star of your holiday table! It’s a 10 minute holiday wonder!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
Pumpkin pie is a staple at my house this time of year. When my husband was growing up, he missed out on having pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving one year and ever since he has requested (see: demanded) his own pumpkin pie. That he doesn’t have to share. Once we moved into together and I took over cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the family I decided to keep the tradition alive. Now, every year I make two pumpkin pies. One for Mike and one for the family.
While Mike is a pumpkin pie purist, I decided to try and tempt him with something a little different. A pie that reminded me of my childhood…a layered pumpkin pie. I had one of these layered pies once when I was at work with my mom. A co-worker had brought it in and I remember thinking this pie was just about the greatest thing since sliced bread! To bring Mike over to the dark side, I gave my pie a chai flare. Mike’s obsessed with chai and I aim to please.
This Chai Cream Pumpkin Pie is a creamy, dreamy no-bake dessert that’ll have everyone asking for seconds. The best part is, you can whip up this dessert in about 10 minutes and pop it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve your guests. This is my favorite pie for Thanksgiving and I that hope it will be your’s too!
If you’re a pumpkin fiend, getting ready to indulge in your favorite flavor! This month’s feast & devour cooking club is celebrating fall with all things pumpkin! You can see the full recipe by clicking the titles below.
- Chai Cream Pumpkin Pie from Bread Booze Bacon
- Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Bundt Cake from I Heart Eating
- Cinnamon Pumpkin Pancakes from Kleinworth & Co.
- Pumpkin Spice Bars from Cooking with Curls
- Pumpkin Spice Dutch Baby from Home.Made.Interest.
- Pumpkin No Bake Cookies from Sugar & Soul
- Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Bars from The Creative Bite
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast Casserole from Celebrating Sweets
- Chai Pumpkin-Pecan Oatmeal Cookies from Frugal Foodie Mama
Hungry for more?
- 1 prepared Graham Cracker Pie Crust, homemade or store bought
Chai Cream Layer:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, or 1/2 tub)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3/4 teaspoon chai spice mix, recipe below
- 3.9 ounce box vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2 tub whipped topping
- Chai spice mix
Chai Spice Mix:
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/16 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Chai Cream Layer:
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the cream cheese and whipped topping. The mixture will look a little curdled, it's not. Don't worry. Once the cream cheese is broken down, add the sugar, milk, and chai spice. Whisk until smooth. (The whisking will break down the cream cheese and smooth everything out.)
- Pour the chai cream into the bottom of the pie crust and smooth into an even layer.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the vanilla pudding mix and milk. Add the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and salt to the bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the chai cream and smooth into an even layer.
- Spoon the remaining whipped topping onto the center of the pie. Using a spatula, spread the whipped topping out around the pie. (I like to leave a 1-inch border so you can see the filling, but you can spread it to the edges if you like.)
- Sprinkle the top of the pie with some more chai spice mix. Refrigerate until ready to serve.