Peanut Butter Graham Cracker Pie takes one of my favorite childhood snacks and turns it into an irresistible no-bake dessert!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
Every since I was little I’ve loved peanut butter and graham crackers. I break the graham cracker sheet into individual rectangles, spread peanut butter on half, and then sandwich them together. YUM! Now my own kids are on the bandwagon too. Heck we like peanut butter so much, we’ll grab a spoonful of Skippy out of the pantry and just walk around with it. Love love love peanut butter!
With the Otto being home for winter break, I wanted to do something fun with the boys. They love cooking and baking with me, and this no bake pie makes it super easy for us to whip something up together. Especially when they want instant gratification. This pie is sort of a riff on this NY-Style Cheesecake with Peanutty Crust I saw on the Skippy website. The cream cheese give it take cheesecake feeling, but it’s all peanut butter baby!
While you could fill the pie crust with the mousse, stop there, and be a totally happy camper. I like a little extra oomph on this pie. The graham cracker crunch on top has a hint of cinnamon that is SO good with the mousse. This pie is a slice of heaven!
You can find more delicious recipes using SKIPPY® Natural Peanut Butter Spreads by following the #SKIPPYYIPPEE hashtag.
- 1 prepared and cooled Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Peanut Butter Mousse Filling:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup creamy SKIPPY® Natural Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until medium peaks form.
- In another large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar until evenly incorporated. Add the vanilla and salt; mix to combine.
- Add about 1/4 cup of the whipped cream to the peanut butter mixture. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the whipped cream until completely incorporated. (Do not skip this step! Doing this lightens up the peanut butter so it doesn't deflate the rest of the whipped cream.)
- Add the rest of the whipped cream to the peanut butter mixture. Fold everything together until the peanut butter is light in color and no more white from the whipped cream is showing. Do not beat or stir, just keep folding. It's going to take a minute, but this process keeps the filling light.
- Pour the filling into your prepared pie crust. Use the rubber spatula to spread the filling into an even layer, all the way to the edges of the pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a small baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir together the butter and vanilla. Pour over the brown sugar mixture and stir until everything is moistened.
- Add the graham crackers pieces to the slurry and toss until coated.
- Pour the graham crackers (and extra slurry) into your prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the top evenly with sugar and salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Use a knife to chop the graham cracker into small pieces. Sprinkle the pieces over the center of your pie.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.