Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/buttered-rum-fudge/
© 2017 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Buttered Rum Fudge is a sinfully good treat you won't be able to stop eating! Full of seasonal flavors, this easy dessert is perfect for the holidays!
- 3 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (22-24 ounces)
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons spiced rum
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cinnamon, for garnish
- Line an 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish with foil, pressing it into all of the corners and allowing it to hang over the edges a bit. Set aside.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Carefully remove the bowl and immediately pour the milk over the chocolate chips.
- Allow the chocolate chip to melt for 1 minute before stirring. Stir until combined and smooth. (There should be no chocolate chip chunks hanging out.)
- Pour in the rum and butter and add the salt. Carefully mix until completely combined. This will take a couple of minutes, don't rush it.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared dish. Use a rubber or offset spatula to smooth the fudge into an even layer. Tap the dish on the table a couple times to remove any bubbles.
- Sprinkle a light dusting of cinnamon all over the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours, or until the fudge has set. Remove the fudge from the fridge and cut into 36 pieces.
Loading nutrition data...