Keep your dessert light & fluffy, with this to-die-for no bake Blackberry Mint Fool that’s ready in about 5 minutes! It’s the perfect treat to cool you down this summer!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
For some reason around this time of year, I always want to make dessert. But in AZ it’s already getting too hot to run the stove in the afternoon. I have to bake first thing to get anything baked up And that doesn’t always happen with running errands and taking big man to school. Luckily, there’s this wonderful thing called a no-bake dessert. I’m talking Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Parfaits, Lemon Raspberry Mousse Pie in a Jar, and Raspberry Fool. Jamie’s fool was my inspiration for this dessert!
I stared at that picture and dreamed of taking a bite. I mean she only lives 1 1/2 hours away – or something like that. Then I was looking through my fridge and saw the extra blackberry mint puree I had from making bellinis for the wedding. That was it. I knew what must be done, and here we are. Light and fluffy dessert heaven that I’m extra happy dipping Nilla wafers into. because I’m weird like that. Long live no-bake desserts!
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries, plus extra for garnishing
- 12 fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla, on high speed, until medium peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- To a food processor, add blackberries, mint, and sugar. Puree until smooth. (You'll have extra puree, use it to make bellinis!)
- Pour 1/2 cup of the puree over the whipped cream. Fold in the puree, but not completely. You want to see the whipped cream and have "ribbons" of puree running through it.
- Portion the fool into dessert cups, then garnish with a blackberry and a mint sprig. Serve immediately.