Keep your dessert light & fluffy, with this to-die-for no bake Blackberry Mint Fool that’s ready in about 5 minutes! It’s the perfect treat to cool you down this summer!
For some reason around this time of year, I always want to make dessert. But in AZ it’s already getting too hot to run the stove in the afternoon. I have to bake first thing to get anything baked up And that doesn’t always happen with running errands and taking big man to school. Luckily, there’s this wonderful thing called a no-bake dessert. I’m talking Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Parfaits, Lemon Raspberry Mousse Pie in a Jar, and Raspberry Fool. Jamie’s fool was my inspiration for this dessert!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
I stared at that picture and dreamed of taking a bite. I mean she only lives 1 1/2 hours away – or something like that. Then I was looking through my fridge and saw the extra blackberry mint puree I had from making bellinis for the wedding. That was it. I knew what must be done, and here we are. Light and fluffy dessert heaven that I’m extra happy dipping Nilla wafers into. because I’m weird like that. Long live no-bake desserts!
Blackberry Mint Fool
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries plus extra for garnishing
- 12 fresh mint leaves plus extra for garnish
- 1½ tablespoons granulated sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla, on high speed, until medium peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- To a food processor, add blackberries, mint, and sugar. Puree until smooth. (You'll have extra puree, use it to make bellinis!)
- Pour 1/2 cup of the puree over the whipped cream. Fold in the puree, but not completely. You want to see the whipped cream and have "ribbons" of puree running through it.
- Portion the fool into dessert cups, then garnish with a blackberry and a mint sprig. Serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
[email protected] says
This looks absolutely scrumptious!! My mouth is watering!! I like the versatility of using different berries as well! Thank you for sharing!
Becca @ Crumbs and Chaos says
I’m loving the mint and blackberry together – the perfect no bake dessert!!
Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes says
Yum! You can’t go wrong with one of these kinds of desserts! They are so quick and easy! 🙂
Joann Woolley says
The house we live in has a huge blackberry vine / bush along the entire side of the yard and we never can eat ALL the blackberries so I’m looking for ways to incorporate them in recipes – great idea here for a summer dessert. Will pin it!