Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/bacon-jalapeno-popper-deviled-eggs/
© 2017 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are an addictively good appetizer that'll leave everyone wanting more!
- 6 hard boiled eggs, shells removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-ounce cream cheese, softened and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 strips bacon, cooked crispy
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut each egg in half length-wise. Place the yolks in a medium mixing bowl and the whites on a serving platter.
- Use a fork to smash the egg yolks into a crumb-like texture. Add the mayo and cream cheese to the egg yolks. Mix until combined and smooth.
- Add the white wine vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the yolks and mix to combine.
- Add ¾ of the bacon, jalapeno, and cheddar cheese to the egg yolks and mix to combine.
- Transfer the egg yolk mixture to a piping bag or a Ziploc bag with one corner cut off. Pipe the filling into the egg white cavities, being sure to overfill the eggs.
- Sprinkle the reserved bacon over the filling. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Loading nutrition data...