Bacon Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are an addictively good appetizer that’ll leave everyone wanting more and asking for the recipe!
I’m a sucker for great deviled eggs. They’re so poppable and delicious! I’ve been obsessed with deviled eggs for a few years now, and while I love the classic recipe it’s the fun flavor combinations that really get me excited.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
These eggs come together really quickly once you have your ingredients prepped. Just smash your egg yolks in a bowl with a fork. Then add in the mayo & cream cheese for a rich flavor. After that add the seasonings & the jalapeno popper fixings and you’re in business!
These eggs can be made ahead of time and travel well. They’ll be the talk of your next potluck and everyone will want the recipe.
Hungry for More?
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- Cut each egg in half length-wise. Place the yolks in a medium mixing bowl and the whites on a serving platter.
- Use a fork to smash the egg yolks into a crumb-like texture. Add the mayo and cream cheese to the egg yolks. Mix until combined and smooth.
- Add the white wine vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the yolks and mix to combine.
- Add 3/4 of the bacon, jalapeno, and cheddar cheese to the egg yolks and mix to combine.
- Transfer the egg yolk mixture to a piping bag or a Ziploc bag with one corner cut off. Pipe the filling into the egg white cavities, being sure to overfill the eggs.
- Sprinkle the reserved bacon over the filling. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.