Bacon Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are an addictively good appetizer that’ll leave everyone wanting more and asking for the recipe!
I’m a sucker for great deviled eggs. They’re so poppable and delicious! I’ve been obsessed with deviled eggs for a few years now, and while I love the classic recipe it’s the fun flavor combinations that really get me excited. One of my all-time flavor pairings is bacon and jalapeno. The salty bacon and spicy chiles got together so well! I can’t really believe I’ve never made them into a deviled egg before, but today is the day!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
These eggs come together really quickly once you have your ingredients prepped. Just smash your egg yolks in a bowl with a fork, add in the mayo & cream cheese for a rich flavor, add the seasonings & the jalapeno popper fixin’s and you’re in business! These eggs can be made a head of time and travel well. They’ll be the talk of your next potluck and everyone will want the recipe.
Hungry for More?
- Cut each egg in half length-wise. Place the yolks in a medium mixing bowl and the whites on a serving platter.
- Use a fork to smash the egg yolks into a crumb-like texture. Add the mayo and cream cheese to the egg yolks. Mix until combined and smooth.
- Add the white wine vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the yolks and mix to combine.
- Add 3/4 of the bacon, jalapeno, and cheddar cheese to the egg yolks and mix to combine.
- Transfer the egg yolk mixture to a piping bag or a Ziploc bag with one corner cut off. Pipe the filling into the egg white cavities, being sure to overfill the eggs.
- Sprinkle the reserved bacon over the filling. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This post first appeared on Sunday Supper Movement where I am a contributor.