No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie is an easy no bake pie with bright citrus & berry flavors everyone loves! This make-ahead dessert is great for spring and summer parties!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
Easy no bake pies are one of my favorite easy desserts for any occasion. You can whip them up in just a few minutes and then leave them to set up while you enjoy the rest of your day. You can even make your easy no bake pie recipe the day before you need it. They’re the best! Not to mention you can make these pies in about a million different flavors, like my favorite no bake peanut butter pie!
I’ve been toying around with the idea of a no bake lemonade pie for years. My son’s favorite drink to order when we go out to eat is strawberry lemonade and that flavor pairing was my plan. But just to make sure the recipe would be a hit, I asked all my Facebook friends which they prefer, strawberry lemonade or raspberry lemonade. Strawberry definitely won out, but raspberry wasn’t far behind. So for my raspberry lemonade lovers out there please know that you can substitute in fresh raspberries in this strawberry lemonade pie if you prefer.
This strawberry lemonade icebox pie was a big hit at my house. We had it for dessert on back to back nights and even took some to a friend so they didn’t miss out. This pie is creamy, full of bright fresh citrus flavor, and has a sweet berry burst that’s perfect for the warmer months!
Tips for making this No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie recipe:
- The crust will freeze so you may want to let it sit while you eat dinner to thaw just a bit. The pie filling will soften a bit while it thaws. That’s okay, it’ll still taste great!
- I have better luck with name brand Cool Whip whipped topping over the store brand. I don’t know what’s different about it but the pie sets up better for me.
- If you are using a store-bought graham crack crust, you’ll have more lemon filling & puree than will fit in the crust. You can either make 2 pies (one for you and one for a friend!) OR take the extra filling and strawberry puree mix them up and freeze it… then treat it like ice cream and serve it in a bowl or on a cone.
- Any berry will work great for this pie – strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, it’s up to you.
Hungry for more?
No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust store-bought or homemade
- 3.4 ounce lemon instant pudding mix package
- 2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces whipped topping (or 3 cups homemade stabelized whipped cream)
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes, or until thickened. Add the lemon juice and whisk to combine.
Add the whipped topping to the pudding and fold together until evenly combined. Set aside.
Remove the leaves from the strawberries and cut each strawberry in half. Place the fruit in a food processor with the sugar and puree until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
Pour half of the lemon pie filling into your prepared crust and spread evenly in the dish. Pour half of the strawberry puree over the lemon filling and spread evenly over the filling. Place the rest of the lemon filling over the puree and spread into an even layer.
Drizzle the remaining strawberry puree over the top of the pie. Use a knife to swirl the puree into the filling.
Cover the pie and freeze until set, about 2-3 hours.
If you prefer raspberry lemonade, you can substitute raspberries for the strawberries in this recipe. Just make sure you have the same amount of fruit.
If you're using pre-made store-bought pie crusts, you will have enough filling for 2 pies. The store-bought crust size is noticeably smaller than the 9-inch glass pie plate I used.