Rich cookie butter, salty pretzels & white chocolate in these Loaded Cookie Butter Snickerdoodles are a delicious twist on a classic snickerdoodle cookie!
Ready to stock your cookie jar with more fun holiday cookies?! These Loaded Cookie Butter Snickerdoodles are the best! So easy to make and kids will love helping too. Grab your favorite pretzels, some white chocolate chips, and cookie butter. It doesn’t matter if you like it creamy and crunchy, this spread is going to take your snickerdoodle cookie recipe to a whole new level of deliciousness no one can resist!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
You know those prepared cookie dough tubs kids sell in the winter – just like the wrapping paper catalogs we all whored out as kids? Well, a couple neighborhood kids came by last year, peddling their wares and I got sucked in. I bought one tub of snickerdoodle cookie dough. They weren’t sure when the cookies were coming in, but they would gladly take my money. But I went with it since they had a catalog and legit order form. A few weeks later the cookie dough arrived…and then it sat in my fridge for a few weeks. Snickerdoodle dough is just about the only cookie dough I’m not inclined to eat raw with a spoon.
That same year I made these SUPER yummy cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod. They were Christmas drop cookies with pretzels and chocolate chips mixed in. Inspiration hit and I started grabbing fun cookie add-ins from my pantry. Since snickerdoodles have that whole cinnamon and caramelized sugar taste going on, I figured the rich flavor of the cookie would be a great pairing. And I was right! These cookie butter snickerdoodles are the perfect balance of sweet, salty, crispy, and chewy. A cookie lover’s dream!
- Christmas Pinwheel Cookies
- 5-Ingredient Vanilla Almond Snowball Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies
- Christmas Crinkle Cool Whip Cookies
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Sugar Cookies
- Hazelnut Nutella Linzer Cookies
- Apple Cider Cookies
- Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies
- Dark Chocolate & Hazelnut Cookies
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Shortbread
- Loaded Cookie Butter Snickerdoodles
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Loaded Cookie Butter Snickerdoodles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone or parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, cream of tartar, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar until fluffy, about 1 minute. Add eggs, vanilla, and cookie butter to the butter mixture. Beat until smooth and combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in two additions. Beat until just combined after each addition. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the pretzels and white chocolate chips.
- In a small bowl, stir together 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Portion cookie dough with a small cookie scoop onto the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Roll each portion into a ball. roll the ball in the cinnamon/sugar mixture until completely coated. Return to the baking sheet.
- Bake for13 to 15 minutes, or until the cookies are golden. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes on the pan, and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely. The cookies will settle and set up as they cool.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.