Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/hurricane-party-punch-recipe/
© 2016 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Hurricane Party Punch Recipe
Add a splash of the tropics to your next get together with this Hurricane Party Punch Recipe!
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup passion fruit syrup
- Silver rum
- Dark rum
- Oranges, limes and cherries for garnish
- Mix together your party punch base: orange juice, lime juice, pineapple juice and passion fruit syrup.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Pour 6 - 8 ounces of the punch base into a glass of ice.
- Add 1¼ oz silver rum and stir to combine. Then float ½ oz dark rum on top.
- For non-alcoholic version: add 1 oz grenadine instead of the rum
- Garnish with fruit
Loading nutrition data...