Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/ham-turkey-club-sliders/
© 2017 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Ham & Turkey Club Sliders
Ham & Turkey Club Sliders are an easy appetizer that's totally addicting and perfect for game day!
- 12 Hawaiian style rolls (or dinner rolls)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 8 slices honey ham
- 8 slices smoked turkey
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Use a serrated knife to cut the rolls in half, separating the top from the bottom. Set the bottom half of the rolls on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and mustard. Spread half of the mayo mixture over the cut side of the roll bottoms.
- Lay the ham slices and then the turkey slices over the roll bottoms so all of the bread is covered. I'm usually able to put 4 slices per layer. Lay the cheese over the meats, letting the slices overlap until all the meat is covered.
- Spread the rest of at mayo mixture over the cut side of the roll tops. Carefully turn the roll tops over the cheese, cut side down.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl. Stir in the parsley and garlic powder until combined. Use a pastry or basting brush to spread the butter mixture all over the tops of the sliders. (You may have some extra butter.)
- Bake the sliders for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the rolls are golden and slightly crispy.
- Remove from the oven and use a spatula or sharp knife to cut the sliders apart. Serve immediately.
Optional and delicious add-ins: thinly sliced tomatoes, crumbled bacon, thinly sliced red onion & spinach (instead of lettuce).
Loading nutrition data...