Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders are a great game day recipe that is perfect for your next football party! Using our Whiskey Candied Bacon takes these sliders to the next level!
Hey guys, we’re Kat & Melinda from Home. Made. Interest. and we’re super excited to be over here at Bread Booze Bacon sharing our awesome new Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders recipe with you.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
We’ve been friends with Julie for a few years now and man does that girl know how to have a good time. Between the two of us, Melinda and I host a lot of parties and you can bet one of Julie’s unique jello shots is going to make an appearance alongside some of our easy slider recipes at every event.
These bourbon bacon roast beef sliders plus Bacon Bourbon Apple Jello Shots sounds like a pretty awesome start to your next game day party, right? Now you see why we get along with Julie so well! We’re all bacon freaks.
The fun doesn’t stop there, we’ve got sliders for everyone from Philly Cheesesteak Sliders, to Chicken Parmesan Sliders. We even have a sliders ebook filled with easy slider recipes for every occasion. What can we say we love a good party and a good party needs good food!
How to Make Roast Beef Sliders
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
Cut the slider buns in half, and place the bottom half of the slider buns in a greased casserole dish.
Place a thick layer of roast beef over the bottom buns.
Top beef with a layer of cheddar cheese slices.
Finish layering by topping the cheese with a layer of Whiskey Candied Bacon slices.
Place the top buns on the sliders.
Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove the foil, and brush the slider buns with melted butter . Then sprinkle poppy seeds over the tops of the buns.
Continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- Remove sliders from the oven and serve warm.
These sliders will fly off the plate! The best thing is that you can prep them ahead of time and bake later in the day when the party is about to start.
Just be sure to cook up a couple of extra pieces of candied bacon to snack on while you cook. You’ll thank yourself later.
Hungry for More?
- 15 slider buns
- 12 ounces roast beef, sliced (about 10 slices)
- 8 slices Whiskey Candied Bacon, cooked
- 6 cheddar cheese slices
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a greased casserole dish.
- Place a layer of roast beef over the bottom buns.
- Top with a layer of cheddar cheese slices.
- Finish with a layer of Whiskey Candied Bacon slices.
- Place the top buns on the sliders.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil, brush the slider buns with melted butter and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Continue baking for another 10 minutes.