Dracula’s Bite Jello Shots are a spiked cherry coke cocktail turned into Halloween party must make! These shots are delicious and super easy to make!
One of the best things about Halloween is the themed cocktails. Take your favorite cocktail, give it a makeover and fun name & BAM! An instant party hit. That’s the name of the game with these unique jello shots.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
A spiked cherry coke gets ghoulish with these vodka jello shots. A layer of grenadine topped with coke leaves everyone feeling like they just got a vampire’s kiss. These shots are simple, stunning, and always a party favorite for Halloween drinks and cocktails!
Grab more Halloween Jello Shots!
- 25 Halloween Jello Shots Recipes
- Reanimator Reagent Rum Jello Shots
- Rotten Pumpkin Jello Pudding Shots
- Poison Apple Jello Shot Syringes
- Black Magic Jello Shots
More Halloween cocktails!
Dracula's Bite Cherry Coke Jello Shots
- 10 or 12 two-ounce plastic cups with lids
- Place all 12 plastic cups on a baking sheet or on your serving plate, for easy transport. Leave the lids off the cups.
- Place gelatin in a medium mixing bowl and pour cold water over the top. Stir and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Once the gelatin has completely absorbed into the cold water, pour the boiling water over the gelatin and whisk until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the grenadine and vodka. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the grenadine mixture into the plastic cups, filling them about halfway full each.
- Refrigerate for 45 mins to 1 hour, or until the jello is set.
- Place gelatin in a medium mixing bowl and pour cold cola over the top. Stir and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Once the gelatin has completely absorbed into the cold cola, pour the boiling cola over the gelatin and whisk until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the vodka and whisk to combine.
- Pour the cola mixture into the plastic cups, filling the cups the rest of the way.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, or until the jello is set. Cover with plastic lids.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.