Forbidden Forest Test Tube Shots are a dangerously delicious shot that’s perfect for getting your Halloween party started!
Are you obsessed with Halloween? It’s my favorite holiday! I love fun Halloween drinks and cocktails almost as much as I love costumes and trick or treating. There’s something SO fun about a themed drink to kick things off. While most people might cringe at the idea of shots, these go down easy and taste great! And these test tubes are 1-ounce each, so you’re really doing a half of a shot each time you throw one back.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
Chocolate and cherry is a classic flavor combination that translates beautifully into cocktails. So Black Forest Cake became my inspiration for this drink. A little grenadine, a little chocolate, a little cake vodka and BAM! Heaven in a glass…or hell as the occasion may be. Since it’s Halloween I gave this cocktail a spooky name because really, themed drinks are a million times better at parties! This Forbidden Forest Test Tube Shot is a party-perfect shot you’ll want to serve up to all your ghouls!
Hungry for More?
Forbidden Forest Test Tube Shots
- 2 cups cake flavored vodka
- 3/4 cup Creme De Cacao Syrup
- 1/2 cup grenadine
- 25 1- ounce plastic test tubes
- Test tube rack
- Pour the vodka, creme de cacao syrup, and grenadine into a large measuring cup with a spouted lip and stir to combine.
- Carefully pour the cocktail into 25 1-ounce test tubes that have been positioned in the test tube rack.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to serve.