Forbidden Forest Test Tube Shots are a dangerously delicious shot that’s perfect for getting your Halloween party started!
Are you obsessed with Halloween? It’s my favorite holiday! I love fun Halloween drinks and cocktails almost as much as I love costumes and trick or treating. There’s something SO fun about a themed drink to kick things off. While most people might cringe at the idea of shots, these go down easy and taste great! And these test tubes are 1-ounce each, so you’re really doing a half of a shot each time you throw one back.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
Chocolate and cherry is a classic flavor combination that translates beautifully into cocktails. So Black Forest Cake became my inspiration for this drink. A little grenadine, a little chocolate, a little cake vodka and BAM! Heaven in a glass…or hell as the occasion may be. Since it’s Halloween I gave this cocktail a spooky name because really, themed drinks are a million times better at parties! This Forbidden Forest Test Tube Shot is a party-perfect shot you’ll want to serve up to all your ghouls!
Hungry for More?
Forbidden Forest Test Tube Shots
- 2 cups cake flavored vodka
- ¾ cup Creme De Cacao Syrup
- ½ cup grenadine
- 25 1- ounce plastic test tubes
- Test tube rack
- Pour the vodka, creme de cacao syrup, and grenadine into a large measuring cup with a spouted lip and stir to combine.
- Carefully pour the cocktail into 25 1-ounce test tubes that have been positioned in the test tube rack.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.