Posted by Julie Kotzbachhttps://breadboozebacon.com/cranberry-apple-fizz/
© 2016 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Cranberry Apple Fizz is a simple cocktail that's dangerously easy to drink!
ounces cranberry juice
ounces apple brandy
ounces simple syrup
ounces seltzer water or soda water
Cranberries, for garnish
- Add the cranberry juice, brandy, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- Use a long spoon to stir until combined.
- Fill 2 rocks glasses with ice.
- Pour half of the cocktail into each glass. Do not fill each glass completely.
- Float 1 ounce of seltzer water on top of each cocktail and add a few cranberries to the glass.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe uses regular cranberry juice, not cranberry juice cocktail.
Make this a big batch cocktail! In a 2.5-quart pitcher stir together 4½ cups cranberry juice, 2½ cups apple brandy, 2 cups simple syrup, and 1 cup seltzer water. Pour over ice and garnish with fresh cranberries.