Gather your friends and get ready to watch the big game! This Game Day Party Menu Plan will make putting together a game day spread a breeze!
Football season is one of my favorite times of year. It’s weekend after weekend spent with friends, yelling at the TV, and eating all kinds of yummy food. To help you get ready for your game day party, we’ve put together an awesome menu plan that’s easy to prepare and SO delicious! Just be ready to become everyone’s favorite house to watch the game at.
LOVE THIS MENU? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
- Crispy Baked Parmesan Ravioli from Kleinworth & Co.
- Bacon Bombs from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Salads & Sides
- 20-Minute Greek Couscous Salad from Plated Cravings
- Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Eggrolls from Liz on Call
- The Best Chile con Queso from Around My Family Table
- Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories
- Crock Pot White Chicken Chili from The Gingered Whisk
- Bourbon Brown Sugar Barbecue Ribs from Cooking with Curls
- Game Day Beer Chili from Self Proclaimed Foodie
- Peach Raspberry Moscato Punch from Bread Booze Bacon
- Bacon Bourbon Apple Jello Shots from Bread Booze Bacon
- Club Cracker Bars from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Peanut Butter Cheeseball from Like Mother Like Daughter
Leave a Reply