Posted by Julie Kotzbachhttp://breadboozebacon.com/bacon-jalapeno-popper-deviled-eggs/
© 2017 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are an addictively good appetizer that'll leave everyone wanting more!
hard boiled eggs, shells removed
cream cheese, softened and cut into small pieces
tablespoon white wine vinegar
teaspoon garlic powder
strips bacon, cooked crispy
jalapeno, seeded and diced
tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut each egg in half length-wise. Place the yolks in a medium mixing bowl and the whites on a serving platter.
- Use a fork to smash the egg yolks into a crumb-like texture. Add the mayo and cream cheese to the egg yolks. Mix until combined and smooth.
- Add the white wine vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the yolks and mix to combine.
- Add ¾ of the bacon, jalapeno, and cheddar cheese to the egg yolks and mix to combine.
- Transfer the egg yolk mixture to a piping bag or a Ziploc bag with one corner cut off. Pipe the filling into the egg white cavities, being sure to overfill the eggs.
- Sprinkle the reserved bacon over the filling. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.