Posted by Julie Kotzbachhttps://breadboozebacon.com/margarita-tequila-jello-shots/
© 2017 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Margarita Tequila Jello Shots
Margarita Tequila Jello Shots are the perfect party starter for your next fiesta!
tablespoon (1 envelope) unflavored gelatin powder
cup cold water
cup hot water
cup sweet and sour
tablespoon fresh lime juice
Lime slices, for garnish
plastic cups with lids
- Place the plastic cups in a baking dish or small baking sheet so they're easy to transport.
- In a small mixing bowl, sprinkle the gelatin powder over ¼ cup cold water, and allow the powder to soak in for 2 minutes.
- While whisking, pour the hot water into the gelatin and stir until the gelatin is dissolved. Add the sugar, and whisk until dissolved.
- Add the sweet and sour, lime juice, and tequila and stir to combine.
- Pour the jello mix into each of the plastic cups, filling them ¾ full.
- Transfer the jello shot to the refrigerator and chill until set, about 2 hours.
- Remove the shots from the fridge and top with a ¼ lime slice.
- Serve immediately or cover with a lid and refrigerate until ready to serve.