Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/margarita-tequila-jello-shots/
© 2017 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Margarita Tequila Jello Shots
Margarita Tequila Jello Shots are the perfect party starter for your next fiesta!
- 1 tablespoon (1 envelope) unflavored gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup tequila
- Lime slices, for garnish
- 10 2-ounce plastic cups with lids
- Place the plastic cups in a baking dish or small baking sheet so they're easy to transport.
- In a small mixing bowl, sprinkle the gelatin powder over ¼ cup cold water, and allow the powder to soak in for 2 minutes.
- While whisking, pour the hot water into the gelatin and stir until the gelatin is dissolved. Add the sugar, and whisk until dissolved.
- Add the sweet and sour, lime juice, and tequila and stir to combine.
- Pour the jello mix into each of the plastic cups, filling them ¾ full.
- Transfer the jello shot to the refrigerator and chill until set, about 2 hours.
- Remove the shots from the fridge and top with a ¼ lime slice.
- Serve immediately or cover with a lid and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Loading nutrition data...