Eggnog Fluff takes a Christmas staple and turns it into a boozy little dessert that’ll kick your butt! Perfect for this holiday season!
If I haven’t knock it into your head enough, eggnog is one of my favorite Christmas flavors. Nevermind the peppermint and candy canes. Give me eggnog and chocolate covered in red, white & green sprinkles!! My other Christmas favorite is National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation! The frying of the cat and blowing up of the sewer is a tradition I can’t live without. With Clark’s love of eggnog this movie was the perfect inspiration for this month’s Fuckin’ Fab Food Bloggers!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
Every year Mike and I sit down to watch Scrooged for him and Clark Griswold for me. Now I have something awesomely boozy to indulge in while we watch! Just in case you’ve been living under a rock, here’s the original trailer for Christmas Vacation…
Oh, Clark. Always going for the eggnog. Since I can’t leave well enough alone I added some rum soaked raisins and a few nuts (cause face it, Clark is a little nuts) to my fluff for good measure. It’s good. It’s good! If you want your fluff a little tamer, don’t soak your raisins. They will kick your ass. You’ve been warned. And if you really want to go balls out with this dessert, serve it up in Wally moose mugs!
Get on the #Holidaze bandwagon with these other #FFFB recipes
- Seinfeld | Festivus Beets of Strength with a Tapout Sour Cream Topping | Nomageddon
- A Christmas Carol | Slow Cooker Smoking Bishop | This Mama Cooks
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 ounce spiced rum or 1/4 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup golden raisins plus extra for garnish
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts plus extra for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together heavy cream, sugar, and rum until medium peaks form.
- Add the marshmallows to your whipped cream, and stir to combine.
- Pour in the raisins, nuts, and nutmeg.Stir until evenly combined.
- Transfer fluff to a serving bowl (or individual dessert bowls) and top with a sprinkle of nuts and a few raisins.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Leave a Reply