No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie is an easy to make dessert with bright citrus & berry flavors everyone loves!
No bake pies are one of my favorite easy desserts for any occasion. You can whip them up in just a few minutes and then leave them to set up while you enjoy the rest of your day. You can even make your no bake pie the day before you need it. They’re the best! Not to mention your can make these pies in about a million different flavors.
I’ve been toying around with the idea of a no bake lemonade pie for years. My son’s favorite drink to order when we go out to eat is strawberry lemonade and that flavor pairing was my plan. But just to make sure the recipe would be a hit, I asked all my Facebook friends which they prefer, strawberry lemonade or raspberry lemonade. Strawberry definitely won out, but raspberry wasn’t far behind. So for my raspberry lemonade lovers out there please know that you can substitute in fresh raspberries in this recipe if you like.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (store-bought or homemade)
- One 3.4 ounce package lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- One 8 ounce tub whipped topping (or 3 cups homemade whipped cream)
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes, or until thickened. Add the lemon juice and whisk to combine.
- Add the whipped topping to the pudding and fold together until evenly combined. Set aside.
- Remove the leaves from the strawberries and cut each strawberry in half. Place the fruit in a food processor with the sugar and puree until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Pour half of the lemon pie filling into your prepared crust and spread evenly in the dish. Pour half of the strawberry puree over the lemon filling and spread evenly over the filling. Place the rest of the lemon filling over the puree and spread into an even layer.
- Drizzle the remaining strawberry puree over the top of the pie. Use a knife to swirl the puree into the filling.
- Cover the pie and freeze until set, about 2-3 hours.