Everyone will go crazy for this fun party drink! Made with grape soda, lemonade & sherbet, Witches Brew Halloween Punch is like liquid candy!
Why We Love Halloween Punch
- It’s SO easy to make, only 4 ingredients, and everyone loves it!
- Making a big batch party drink makes it easy for the host. Put everything out and let your guests serve themselves.
- If you think you might run out, no biggie! Keep a second round of ingredients on hand. You can even prescoop the sherbet and put it in muffin tin cups in the freezer.
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Witches Brew Punch
In this section, you’ll list the main ingredients but not all the ingredients. Only those that are important to the recipe with a description of the ingredient or where to find it or substitutions possible. Examples below
GRAPE SODA: You can use any brand of grape soda you like. I usually use Fanta. You can also swap out for other flavors like orange strawberry to match your party theme. I’ve even used lemon-lime soda with green food coloring.
LEMONADE: I usually buy a bottle of Simply Lemonade at the store, buy you can use frozen lemonade concentrate (prepared according to the can) or homemade lemonade too.
CLUB SODA: I used club soda to tone down the sweetness of this punch. It’s optional to use, but I think it tastes better and is more balanced. (Especially with the kids running around shoving candy in their faces – plenty of sugar there.)
SHERBET: I like rainbow sherbet for the color combination and flavors, but orange or lime sherbet works great too.
How to Make Witches Brew Halloween PunchJump to Recipe
STEP 1 Mix together the grape soda, lemonade, and club soda in a large mixing bowl.
STEP 2 Add scoops of rainbow sherbet and let the punch hang out for a bit. Then add the sprinkles on top.
STEP 3 Serve the punch with a ladle and place cups around the bowl.
Tips & Tricks
- If you can’t find grape soda, double the club soda and use grape juice instead.
- Some of the sprinkles will melt into the punch a little and create these neat color swirls and streaks.
- If you want to serve this punch in “fancy” glasses, you can garnish the rim of each glass with some black gel icing. It has a thick consistency that’s still a little runny to create thsoe fun drips down the rim of the glass.
- You can make an adults only punch by adding 2 1/2 cups of vodka to the punch before topping with sherbet.
Halloween Punch FAQ
How do you make smoke for Halloween punch?
To get that cool smoke effect for your punch all you need is dry ice. You can add it to the punch bowl or put a piece in each glass before pouring the punch over top. Just DON’T swallow or chew the ice!!
If you’re adding the dry ice to the punch bowl, you’ll need a couple of pounds to keep the bowl going for a few hours. Just add more ice chunks to the bowl as needed.
What is witches brew made of?
It’s basically a sherbet punch which is traditionally soda and some type of fruit juice with scoops of sherbet on top.
Other Recipes You May like
- Apple Cider Whiskey Punch
- Sparkling Spiced Pumkpin Punch
- Homemade Hawiian Punch
- Hurrican Party Punch
- Pina Colada Rum Punch
Witches Brew Halloween Punch
- Combine grape soda, lemonade, and club soda in a punch bowl.
- Top with scoops of rainbow sherbet. Once the sherbet melts a bit, top the punch with sprinkles.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.