Quick, delicious, warm cookies don’t get any easier than with these White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies, made with only 3 ingredients!
Why We Love White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- When you want cookies and you want them now, these are the perfect cookies to make. They are ready in less than 20 minutes, from start to finish!
- A bowl, a pan, and a cookie scoop are all you need for baking these cookies so clean-up is super easy.
- Using premade cookie dough cuts out all of the measuring and time needed to mix up the usual ingredients. Then adding in some white chocolate and macadamia nuts still gives these cookies a homemade touch.
- You can use your favorite brand of premade sugar cookie dough, any brand will work! You could even buy two at a time to make a lot of cookies, it’s really easy to do with this simple recipe.
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make this White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie recipe
COOKIE DOUGH: Refrigerated sugar cookie dough is what you need for this recipe. You can go with your favorite brand, just make sure it’s ready-to-bake dough.
CHOCOLATE CHIPS: White chocolate chips are used in this recipe and again, you can pick your favorite kind to use in these cookies.
MACADAMIA NUTS: You will need chopped macadamia nuts for the cookies, which you can either buy chopped or whole and chop them yourself.
How to Make White Chocolate Macadamia Nut CookiesJump to Recipe
STEP 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, add all of the cookie dough as well as the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Mix everything together until it’s well combined.
STEP 2 Using a medium cookie scoop, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart.
STEP 3 Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes and then let them cool for a few minutes before moving them to a cooling rack or enjoying.
Tips & Tricks
- Use your favorite brand of premade sugar cookie dough, or you can even look for gluten-free options! Most of the premade gluten-free cookie dough on the market is chocolate chip, which you can certainly use, just skip the white chocolate chips and still add the macadamia nuts.
- Not sure how to chop the macadamia nuts into smaller pieces? You can place the nuts in a clean towel and smash them with something heavy or gently pulse them in a food processor. Remember, you don’t want crumbs, just smaller pieces so don’t smash or blend too much.
- Don’t have a cookie scoop? No problem! Using a tablespoon, measure out about 1.5 tablespoons of dough for each cookie and drop them on a cookie sheet.
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies FAQ
Can you freeze white chocolate macadamia nut cookies?
These cookies can be frozen after mixing or after baking! If you want to make a batch of frozen cookie dough, scoop and place the dough on a cookie sheet, like you would for baking, and then stick them in the freezer. When the cookie dough is thoroughly frozen, pop the dough balls into a freezer bag and store them in the freezer until you want fresh cookies. To bake, follow the directions above, there’s no need to defrost!
When freezing already baked cookies, wrap them tightly in a cling wrap and then place them in a freezer bag and freeze until you are ready for them. The dough and the baked cookies will last for 2 months in the freezer.
Should you toast macadamia nuts for cookies?
This answer comes down to preference. If you really love that toasted flavor, go for it! Bake the macadamia nuts at 250 degrees F for about 5-10 minutes, stirring halfway through. If you love the taste of macadamia nuts as they are then there’s no need to toast them.
How many calories in a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie?
Pre-made store-bought white chocolate macadamia nut cookies usually have 180-230 calories. Form scratch cookies have about 195 calories each, and these semi-homemade cookies have 143 calories per cookie.
Other Recipes You May Like
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- Loaded Cookie Butter Snickerdoodles
- Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cookie dough, chocolate chips, and nuts until everything is well combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, portion out the dough and drop it onto the baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.