This Triple Bacon Burger seriously THE BEST burger I’ve ever had, and I love me some burgers. Please please please! Go make this burger as soon as you can!
I know you’re here for the food, so let’s get to it. This who burger started with my Bourbon Caramel Bacon Jam. It’s sweet, bacon-y, and I swear I could put it on everything! I love all the layers of flavors! It’s a mouth-gasm. No joke. But what to put it on? I had already planned on making bacon cheeseburgers for dinner, so why not?!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
I mean really, what goes better this bacon than more bacon?!? I thought about adding bacon in the burger patties, but thought better of it and went this some crispy, thick sliced bacon shingled over the top of the patty. Bacon in every bite kids.
And I didn’t want plain old mayonnaise for this burger. That just wouldn’t do. So I whipped up a quick garlic aioli and add some crumbled bacon to it. This is my new favorite spread guys. I’ve started putting on my club sandwiches and it’s amaze-balls! If you’re not SUPER into garlic, you can use 1/2 clove or use garlic powder so you have a little more control over the intensity of the garlic flavor.
Are you in love yet? I know I am. Any bacon freaks you know will go gaga for this burger!
Hungry for More?
- Jack Daniel’s Bacon Mac & Cheese
- Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders
- Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Cheesy Chicken Hash
Triple Bacon Burger
Bacon Garlic Aioli:
- Mince the garlic clove with a sharp knife. Sprinkle the salt over the garlic. Use the side of the knife to press down and crush the garlic & salt together. The salt will help break down the garlic. Re-pile and re-crush the garlic until it is a paste.
- Mix together mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well combined. Mix in bacon. Let rest in the fridge while preparing burgers.
- Combine ground beef, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Portion ground beef into four 1/4 pound pieces, and form into patties; set aside.
- Cook the bacon until crispy in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside. Reserve 2 to 3 tablespoons bacon grease in the skillet.
- Carefully place burger patties in the skillet (or cook on the grill). Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side - burgers will be medium to medium-well done. Remove skillet from heat. Top burgers with cheese and cover the pan to melt the cheese, 1-2 minutes.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of aioli on the cut side of your bottom burger bun Using the back of your spoon spread out the aioli to coat the bun. Do the same with the Bacon Jam on the top bun. Add extra jam and aioli to your taste - you can't have too much of this jam. Top the aioli with a piece of lettuce, a cheeseburger, and 3 bacon slice halves. Place the top bun on the burger and you are in bacon burger heaven, my friend! This burger would go fabulously with some skinny fries or sweet potatoes fries.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.