Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/spiked-lime-cream-soda/
© 2016 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Forget creamsicles! Our Spiked Lime Cream Soda is where it's at for a refreshing, citrusy cocktail!
- 2 ounces Pinnacle® Citrus Vodka
- 4 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 4 ounces limeade
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 lime wheels (thinly sliced lime)
- Pour the vodka, soda, and limeade to a 16-ounce glass.
- Add 2 lime wheels to the liquid.
- Add ice cream to the glass.
- Give a quick stir to combine and garnish with a lime wheel.
You can up the lime factor and use 1 scoop vanilla ice cream and 1 scoop of lime sherbet too!
Loading nutrition data...