Grilled BBQ Pulled Pork & Peach Pizza is one of those bites of food bliss you just can’t stop eating! All of the flavors combine beautifully!
I’m a bit of a pizza junkie. Whether it’s calling our favorite local pizzeria or making a homemade pizza dough recipe to top any way we want, pizza is a staple at my house. A couple of months ago the idea popped into my head to make a pulled pork and peach pizza. I mean, what’s not to love about that? I ran it by Mike, got the green light, and here we are! This pizza is crazy easy to make!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
To cut down on the prep time, I made a batch of Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork a couple days ahead of time, but you could even grab the pre-made BBQ pulled pork at the store. Same goes with the pizza dough, I made it in the afternoon and just let the dough hang out on the counter until I was ready to cook. You could totally get pre-made pizza dough from the store or your local pizza place too. This meal is all about easy. Then slice and grill your peaches, grab your favorite BBQ sauce, grill the dough, and top it! Grilling the pizza dough was so fast and easy I may never go back to the oven again…I’m not even kidding. It’s the best thing ever during summer!
Peaches are a summer ingredient staple and our feast + devour cooking group decided to turn them into a slew of delicious recipes you have to try. Like right now. Go put peaches on your shopping list and get on it!!
- Grilled BBQ Pulled Pork & Peach Pizza from Bread Booze Bacon
- Peach Cobbler Loaf Cake from I Heart Eating
- Peach Bourbon Arnold Palmer from Kleinworth & Co.
- Peach Margarita Sorbet from Cooking with Curls
- Peach Rose Tarts from Home.Made.Interest.
- Raspberry & Peach Cobbler from Sugar & Soul
- Light Peach & Berry Tart from The Creative Bite
- Peach Vanilla Jam from Celebrating Sweets
- Sparkling Peach Cucumber Lemonade from Life is but a Dish
- Grilled Peach Bellini from Nomageddon
- Peach Shinesicles from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Easy Peach Cobbler from Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Peach Ice Cream from Liz on Call
- Peach Sangria from Around My Family Table
- Grilled Peach Panzanella Salad from A Simple Pantry
Hungry for more?
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat (propane or charcoal will work). Brush the grill with a little oil to prevent the peaches from sticking.
- Lay the peach slices on the hot grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the peaches are tender and have grill marks. Remove the peaches from the grill and set aside.
- Roll out your pizza dough while the peaches are cooking. Make sure the dough will fit on your grill, rectangular pizzas are totally allowed.
- Lay the dough on your hot grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side until the bottom of the pizza is set and there are grill marks. Carefully flip the dough over and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- While the second side of the pizza cooks, brush the top of the pizza dough with BBQ sauce almost all the way to the edges. Sprinkle the pizza evenly with mozzarella cheese. Add the pork over the cheese, spreading it around the pizza in dollops. Then sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the pizza, and lay the peach slices all over the pizza.
- Cook until the bottom of the pizza is set, has grill marks, and the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pizza from the grill and onto a baking sheet or cutting board.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and cut into pieces. Serve immediately.