Make planning this year’s holiday dinner a snap with our easy Thanksgiving Supper Menu Plan!
I love the holidays. Getting together with friends and family, and eating lots and lots of yummy food is the best! Traditionally my family does Thanksgiving pot luck style. One person tackles the bird and a side, and everyone else brings wine, more sides, desserts, appetizers, etc. But if you want to get all hardcore (like I was crazy enough to do one year) you can take on the whole meal by yourself. Regardless of how you tackle this holiday dinner, we have a plethora of delicious recipes that’ll delight everyone at your table.
LOVE THIS MENU? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
- Cheesy Roast Beef Bites from Kleinworth & Co.
- Grape Crostini with Blue Cheese Spread and Honey from Home Cooking Memories
Salads & Sides
- Roasted Butternut Squash from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Pink Stuff from The Gold Lining Girl
- Slow Cooker Stuffing from One Sweet Appetite
- Mashed Sweet Potato with Browned Butter from Around My Family Table
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes from Liz on Call
- Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte from Love Bakes Good Cakes