Beat the heat this summer with a fun day by the pool! We’ve put together everything you’ll need for the perfect Pool Party Menu Plan!
There’s nothing I love more on a hot day than hitting the pool. We usually make a day of it and end up having lunch and dinner while we’re all hanging out and swimming. With these easy and delicious recipes, you can turn your swim day or summer birthday into a killer party filled with delicious food everyone will love!
LOVE THIS MENU? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
- Teriyaki Bacon Wrapped Shrimp from Cooking with Curls
- Watermelon Salsa from Kleinworth & Co
- Greek Pasta Salad from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Summer Fruit Salad with Cinnamon-Honey Syrup Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
- Julie’s Potato Salad from Bread Booze Bacon
- Avocado Salsa from One Sweet Appetite
- Corn, Avocado, Tomato Quinoa Salad from The Gold Lining Girl
- Grilled Cumin Lime Chicken from Around My Family Table
- Honey Lime Salmon from Like Mother Like Daughter
- Raspberry Crush Party Punch from Liz on Call
- Banana Split Poke Cake from Home. Made. Interest.
- Strawberry-Yogurt Popsicles from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Leave a Reply