Forget turning on the oven for your favorite cheesecake! This No Bake Coconut Cream Cheesecake will give you the flavors you’re craving without the wait!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
No bake desserts are my favorite in the summer. It’s so damn hot in Arizona that I reserve the oven for dishes I can’t make any other way. I use the grill when I can, and the stove top is my best friend. But leaving the oven off make cookies and cakes off the menu too. Bummer! But now I can satisfy my ever present cheesecake fix with this easy no bake recipe!
This cheesecake is on the creamy pudding side of the texture spectrum. If you like a thicker cheesecake, you can up the coconut extract to 1 teaspoon and leave out the sweetened condensed milk add in 1 cup of thawed Cool Whip. But paired with the crunchy and oh-so-good graham crackers crumbs, this cheesecake is a delicious dessert that’s ready in 10 minutes or less!
If one no bake cheesecake isn’t enough, you’re in luck! This month for 12 Bloggers it’s all no bake cheesecake, all the time! We have a flavor for everyone and man do they look good!! I have my eye on the cannoli cheesecake. And to help you get ready for the heat, we’ll be back next month with some frozen desserts that’ll make you wish it was summer all year long!
- No Bake Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake from Around My Family Table
- No Bake Coconut Cream Cheesecake from Bread Booze Bacon
- Easy No Bake Coffee Cheesecake Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
- Mini No Bake Key Lime Pie Cheesecakes from Big Bear’s Wife
- No Bake Cannoli Cheesecake from Cooking on the Front Burner
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Mini Dulce de Leche No Bake Cheesecakes from Thyme For Cocktails
- No Bake Nutella Cheesecake from A Night Owl
- Mini No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes from Pink Cake Plate
- No Bake Hawaiian Cheesecake from Liz on Call
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Jars from See Vanessa Craft
- No Bake German Chocolate Cheesecake from Kleinworth & Co.
No Bake Coconut Cream Cheesecake
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk or 7 ounces
- 1/2 cup coco cream like Coco Real
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 10 graham cracker sheets about 1 envelope
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and coco real until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar, coconut flakes, and coconut extract and mix to combine.
Taste test the cheesecake. If you like your cheesecake sweeter, add another 2 tablespoons to 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
Place the graham crackers in a food processor or gallon-sized ziploc bag. Crush the crackers into crumbs. Add the salt and sugar and mix to combine.
Pour the graham crackers into a medium bowl. Add the butter and mix until all the crumb are moistened.
Place 2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of each of 4 serving dishes. Top with 2-3 heaping tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture. Divide the remaining graham cracker crumbs evenly among the servings dishes, and then top with the remaining cheesecake, diving it evenly among the dishes. If desired, top each cheesecake with a little toasted coconut. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour.
I like to top my cheesecakes with a little toasted coconut. To make: place a small skillet over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup coconut flakes and cook until toasted and brown, about 5 to 8 minutes. I let the coconut cook while I prepare the rest of the dessert.