Get those camping vibes going with a rich Caramel S’mores Martini spiked with caramel vodka. It’s summertime in a glass!
Why We Love Caramel S’more Martinis
- Caramel s’mores martinis are everything you love about a s’more with a caramel kiss.
- Half-n-half, caramel vodka, and chocolate liqueur make this martini a creamy decadent dessert in a glass.
- Want to really have some fun? Toast the marshmallows before garnishing your martini for that authentic s’mores taste!
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make S’mores Vodka Martini
VODKA: To get the caramel part of this martini, we’re using caramel-flavored vodka. You can use any brand you like.
CHOCOLATE: There are two types of chocolate in this cocktail – chocolate liqueur and chocolate syrup. I highly recommend a thicker chocolate syrup like Ghiradelli chocolate syrup so it sticks to the glass better. But Hershey’s is fine if that’s what you have on hand.
MARSHMALLOW: You can have lots of fun with the marshmallow part of this martini. Grab regular vanilla marshmallows, chocolate marshmallows, or even those new chocolate stuffed ones!
GRAHAM CRACKERS: Since graham crackers would et all soggy in a martini, we’re using them to rim the glass. Pretty smart, huh?
How to Make a S’mores MartiniJump to Recipe
STEP 1 Spread the graham cracker crumbs out on a small plate that’s wider than your glass. Microwave a marshmallow for 10 seconds on a small plate and run the rim of the glass through the melted marshmallow. Then dip the rim into the graham crackers until it’s coated. You can set the glass aside for now.
STEP 2 Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then pour in the vodka, chocolate liqueur, and half-n-half. Cover the shaker and shake vigorously until chilled. It’ll take about 30 seconds.
STEP 3 Grab the glass and drizzle chocolate syrup over the inside of the glass to create a fun design on the sides. Then strain the martini into the glass. Pop a marshmallow on the rim for garnish and you’re done!
Tips & Tricks
- Leave the melted marshmallow on the plate and roll the rim of the glass through it. You’ll need to do this right away so the marshmallow doesn’t start to cool and then immediately dip the rim into the graham cracker crumbs.
- If you want to boost the marshmallow flavor of this martini (or just ditch the caramel), you can swap out for marshmallow-flavored vodka or use half marshmallow and half caramel vodka. Both options are delicious.
- You can easily double this recipe. There is plenty of room in the shaker for more liquids.
- Toast up those marshmallows with a kitchen torch before putting them on a pick and garnishing your martini for that classic campfire flavor.
S’mores Martini Recipe FAQ
What alcohol is good with s’mores?
If I’m eating s’mores and having a cocktail I really like a nice bourbon or aged rum. The vanilla and caramel notes go great with a s’more. Irish coffee, a stout beer, spiked hot chocolate, or even a glass of Irish cream are all delicious with s’mores too.
What is marshmallow vodka?
Marshmallow vodka is a vodka that has either been infused with marshmallows or had artificial flavoring added to achieve a marshmallow flavor. Instead of being a neutral spirit, flavored vodka has a taste, is usually slightly sweet, and generally has a lower ABV than standard vodka. (Unless you make infused vodka at home)
Other Recipes You May like
- Lemon Drop
- Cosmopolitan Cocktail
- Chocolate Red Hot Martini
- Sparkling Blood Orange Cocktail
- Bourbon Flip
- Cherry Upside Down Cake Martini
Caramel S’mores Martini
- 1.5 ounces caramel flavored vodka (see note)
- 2 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce half-n-half
- Spread the graham cracker crumbs out on a small plate. It should be at least as wide as the rim of your glass.
- Place a marshmallow on a small plate and microwave it for 10 seconds.
- Run the rim of the glass through the softened marshmallow to coat the edge. Dip the rim into the graham cracker crumbs until coated. Set aside
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the vodka, chocolate liqueur, and half-n-half. Cover and shake vigorously until cold.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of the martini glass. Strain the martini into the glass.
- Garnish with a marshmallow on the rim and enjoy.
- Swap out for marshmallow-flavored vodka, or use 3/4-ounce of each for even more marshmallow flavor.
- You can use regular Jet-Puffed marshmallows, chocolate marshmallows, or chocolate Stuffed Puffs. You want regular sized-marshmallows… not mini, jumbo, or the flat s’mores one.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.