Celebrate in style with a sweet and delicious Cherry Upside Down Cake Martini! They make the perfect drink for Christmas and any other occasion as well!
I love a good martini, but must confess I’ve never been one to take them dirty. Vodka all day long, just keep your olive juice. Today, I’m veering off from the traditional martini route to make something a little fun, a little (okay, a lot) sweet, and fun to serve at your next cocktail party.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
These Cherry Upside Down Cake Martinis are easy to whip up and fun to serve. While their red & white color scheme make them perfect for Christmas parties, they’re crowd pleasing flavor makes them a delicious drink to serve all year long! So grab your vodka, cherries & shaker, and let’s mix it up!
Need the right equipment?
Cherry Upside Down Cake Martini
- 1 ¼ ounce cake vodka like Pinnacle
- 1 ¼ ounce good quality vodka
- ¾ ounce Torani French Vanilla syrup
- 1 ounce grenadine
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the vodkas and vanilla syrup. Seal the shaker and shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Strain the vodka into a martini glass. Get every drop you can from the shaker.
- Turn a spoon upside down and place it just above the vodka, right next to the glass. Slowly pour the grenadine over the back of the spoon. This will cause the grenadine to layer in the bottom of the glass.
- Place a cherry (or two) on a pick and add it to your martini.
- Serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.