Snockerdoodles are a boozy cookie you can’t help but love! They make perfect treats for your next holiday get together or party!
I have a total crush on all the Jack Daniel’s cookbooks & the Miss Mary Bobo’s cookbook. Every time Mike goes to the distillery he brings me home another book. So why do you care? Because these cookies are from the wonderful world of Jack and oh so deliciously boozy!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
Fair warning, these cookies are kind of a pain. Mixing, easy. Scooping and rolling, tricky. The dough/batter is really sticky, but once it’s coated in powdered sugar they’re no problem. A cookie scoop does wonders for making portioning the dough easy. You’re welcome. Now go get your cookie on!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and flour. Add in the eggs, oil, and whiskey. Mix to combine. (The dough will be really sticky and have the consistency of a very thick cake batter.)
- Portion dough into a bowl of powdered sugar using a small cookie scoop (or a tablespoon measuring spoon). Roll the dough around in the sugar until it is well coated.
- Pick up the dough and form it into a ball as best you can. Place the cookie batter balls on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Do not over bake. Cookies will be soft when removed from oven. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes., and the transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cookies will set up as they cool.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.