Rolo Brownie Pizza is an easy treat that’ll make chocolate lover’s week in the knees! This semi-homemade dessert is great for busy weeknights!
Today I have a dessert recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth! You have one, right?? It’s chocolate, more chocolate, and caramel! If Rolos are one of your favorite candies, you will love this easy Rolo Brownie Pizza!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
The other day it was a co-workers birthday and I wanted to make something with one of our favorite “office” candies. I was pretty sure everyone in the office would enjoy something loaded with chocolate, and I’m happy to report they did.
This brownie pizza is so rich and fudgy that you can get away with just a small piece…and then in another hour go back for another one! I mean really, can you ever get enough chocolate? The answer is no. No, you can’t.
After I got home, I started thinking of all the other possibilities for this brownies pizza! I could see using peanut butter cups, butterfingers, M&M’s, or maybe a combo of all of them?! Ooooo! What about a peanut butter brownie pizza with big swirls of peanut butter. *sigh* And down the rabbit hole I go. I hope you enjoy this easy dessert recipe as much as I do. It’s one of my all-time favorites!
If you can’t get enough chocolate, try my White Chocolate Creme Brulee, Double Chocolate Mousse Shooters, or Chocolate Chunk Toasted Coconut and Pecan Cookies!
Hungry for More?
Rolo Brownie Pizza
- 18 ounce boxed brownie mix + eggs, oil, and water to prepare
- ½ bag of Rolo candies
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Unwrap the Rolos and cut each piece into quarters. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions and then spread into the prepared pan. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted 2-inches in from the edge.
- Take the brownie out of the oven and remove the outer pan ring. Sprinkle the brownie with chocolate chips. Wait 7-10 minutes for the chips to soften, and then "frost" the brownies with a knife or offset spatula. Once the brownie has cooled to room temperature, top the pizza with Rolos, cut into slices, and serve warm.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Leave a Reply