Serve up a pitcher of my Mango Moscato Spritzer at your next party and watch it disappear! It’s the perfect drink for any occasion!
I love a flavorful drink that’s easy to whip up and make ahead of time. That way when your guests arrive, you can just grab the pitcher and pour. You don’t have to spend the party bartending to order, and this spritzer recipe is a little more fun than just another bottle of wine. While I l-o-v-e wine, I also like taking it to the next level. This Mango Moscato Sprtizer is all about next level and serves a crowd!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
I’m a sucker for food and drink holidays. With May 9th being Moscato Day, that was all the excuse I needed to bust out this gem of a cocktail! I’m totally making a big batch for Mother’s Day and for my DIY wedding prep nights with the girls. When selecting your wine, be sure to grab a sweet wine with lots of fruit flavors, like peach, that pair well with the mango’s brightness.
If you’re not usually a sweet wine drinker, fear not. The soda water in this recipe tones down the sweetness enough to let the fruit shine, and you’ll love the bright yellow-orange mango color of this cocktail. I will note that pureeing the mango is my preferred method for total spritzer integration. You don’t get any chunks in your straw (a pet peeve of mine) and while it does take a little extra effort, every sip is full of mango flavor!
Mango Moscato Spritzer
- 1 ripe mango large
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Water as needed
- 750 mL bottle white Moscato
- 1 cup soda water
- Peel the mango. Using a sharp knife, remove the meat of the fruit from the pit. Cut the fruit into bite-sized pieces and place in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with sugar and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place the macerated mango in a food processor or blender. Puree until fruit is a smooth; add water 1 teaspoon at a time to thin out the puree if needed.
- Pour your Moscato and the mango puree into a large pitcher. Stir to combine. Add the soda water. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Give the spritzer a stir before pouring into a collins or hurricane glasses over ice.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.