Mango Macadamia Fluff is a tropical no bake summer dessert you’ll swoon for! It’s a little tropical island getaway in a bowl!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
When the weather gets hot I hate turning on the stove when I don’t have to. Which sucks because me and chocolate chip cookies are besties. So to make do I start busting out the no bake desserts. Fluffs, icebox cupcakes, cream pies (store bought crust, it happens). They all give me that sweet fix without the hot ass kitchen. Which is kind of great.
This fluff is a little tropical island getaway in a bowl. The bright sweet mango and coconut are amazing together. The macadamia nuts add a little texture and crunch, but if you’re not into nuts you can totally leave them out and it’ll still be totally delicious!
So in the directions I said refrigerate for up to 4 hours. The real deal, it’s fine over night, but the marshmallows absorb at moisture from the whipped cream and everything becomes the same texture. This fluff is totally fine overnight, it’ll just get creamier. Happy desserting!
- 2 large mangoes, peeled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract, optional
- Remove the pit from one mango and rough chop the fruit. Place the mango in a food processor with 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar. Puree until smooth.
- Whisk heavy cream, 2 tablespoons sugar, and coconut extract in a large mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Stir shredded coconut into the mango puree. Pour mango mixture on top of the whipped cream and fold in the puree until combined.
- Pit the second mango and dice it. Add the marshmallows, macadamia nuts, and diced mango (reserve a little of the mango for garnish, if desired) to the whipped cream mixture. Fold until combined.
- Portion fluff into serving bowls, garnish with shredded coconut and diced mango if desired.