Forget creamsicles! Our Spiked Lime Cream Soda is where it’s at for a refreshing, citrusy cocktail!
I love a little citrus this time of year. Paired with chicken or seafood. Cake and cupcake flavors. Cocktails. I want it all! We’ve been on a big creamsicle kick lately. When I got my hands on a bottle of Pinnacle Citrus Vodka a creamy lemon-lime soda was the first thing that came to mind.
This cocktail it super easy to make and great for parties. Make individual glasses or fill a punch bowl with the vodka, soda, limeade, and limes then add the ice cream scoops when you’re ready to serve. Easy peasy to make and super refreshing. If limeade isn’t your thing lemonade works great too. Next time I’m adding some grenadine to the limeade and pureed strawberries to some lemonade for a super summery cocktail!
- 2 ounces Pinnacle® Citrus Vodka
- 4 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 4 ounces limeade
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 lime wheels (thinly sliced lime)
- Pour the vodka, soda, and limeade to a 16-ounce glass.
- Add 2 lime wheels to the liquid.
- Add ice cream to the glass.
- Give a quick stir to combine and garnish with a lime wheel.
If you liked this recipe, try these other Pinnacle cocktails!
- 2 parts Pinnacle® Raspberry Vodka
- ½ part DeKuyper® Melon Liqueur
- 1 part Lime Juice
- ½ part Simple Syrup
- ½ part Half & Half
- Shake all ingredients over ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- 1½ parts Midori® Melon Liqueur
- 1½ parts Sweet and Sour Mix
- 1 part Pinnacle® Citrus Vodka
- Juice from ½ of a Lemon
- 2½ inch square of fresh Ginger
- Float JDK & Sons™ O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
- Fill tall glass with ice, pour Midori® as the bottom layer. Muddle fresh ginger and juice of ½ a lemon. Add sweet & sour and Pinnacle® Citrus Vodka. Shake with ice. Strain and pour over the bottom layer. Finally, carefully top with cranberry juice and a floater of Orange Liqueur.
- 1 part Pinnacle® Whipped® Vodka
- 1 Dark Beer
- Add shot of Pinnacle® Chocolate Whipped® Vodka into your beer for a true creamy taste.