You’ll never need another dip recipe once you try this crazy good Sun-Dried Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Dip! It’s the hit of any party and so easy to make!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
Oh my gosh, you guys! This Sun-Dried Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Dip recipe is insane! I don’t’ even know where to begin?! The cheesy goodness, the roasted red pepper and sun-dried tomatoes lacing the entire dip, or the fact that it tastes best on toasted pieces of baguette. It’s heaven! I almost love it more than my mom’s chicken wing dip recipe and that’s saying something.
We went to Minnesota for my sister-in-law’s wedding years ago. It was our boys’ first plane ride and they did awesomely! Eddie had two 1-minute meltdowns, one each way, that were quickly cured with a gummy worm and Rick Astley. Seriously. They had been playing a lot of Just Dance and “Never Gonna You Up” was his favorite song at the time. Mike’s sister and her wife had ordered the wedding dinner from a local Italian restaurant but asked me to make the appetizers for the reception. Me?!?!?! Why yes, I’d LOVE to! I emailed them a bunch of recipes ideas that I thought would pair well with the rest of the food. They picked their favorites, and it was game on for me.
I’m not trying to toot my own horn here, but this dip is all anyone at the wedding talked about. They said they could have skipped dinner, just eaten this dip, and been totally happy. How cool is that?!? I tend to agree with them. If you make this roasted red pepper dip, everyone you know will love you. I had five different people ask me for the recipe before the dinner was even over. Yeah. It’s that level of goodness. The creamy cheese and mayo combination with those succulent sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, and Parmesan crust is everything that makes me weak in the knees when I think about dip.
If you’re ready for game day to start, you’re in luck! We’ve put together more than 10 kick ass tailgating recipes that are great for taking to the parking lot or for “homegating” with friends!
- Sun-Dried Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Tropical Chicken with Grilled Pineapple
- Bruschetta Turkey Burger Sliders
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
- Deviled Eggs
- Football Game Day Cookies
- Homemade Soft Pretzels with Mustard Cheese Dip
- Sloppy Joe Sliders
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Bacon Cheese Ball
- Easy Pizza Kabobs
- Red Potato Salad with Bacon
- Jalapeño Cheddar Corn Dog Bites
Hungry for More?
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow onion , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/5 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers, chopped (about 1 1/2 peppers)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded (about 4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded (about 3 ounces), divided
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch by 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayo, onion, and garlic with a wooden spoon (or spatula) until evenly combined.
- Add the tomatoes and peppers; mix to combine. Add the mozzarella, Italian cheese, and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese and stir until evenly mixed.
- Transfer the dip to your prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese all over the top of the dip.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the dip bubbling around the edges. If you want the top golden, you can turn your oven to broil for 1-2 minutes until your desired color is reached.
- Carefully removed from the oven. Serve warm with crostini or Wheat Thins crackers.