Forget creamsicles! Spiked Lime Ice Cream Soda is where it’s at for a refreshing, citrusy cocktail! It’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or a warm day!
I love a little citrus this time of year. Paired with chicken or seafood. Cake and cupcake flavors. Cocktails. I want it all! We’ve been on a big creamsicle kick lately. When I got my hands on a bottle of Pinnacle Citrus Vodka a creamy lemon-lime soda was the first thing that came to mind.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
This cocktail it super easy to make and great for parties. Make individual glasses or fill a punch bowl with the vodka, soda, limeade, and limes then add the ice cream scoops when you’re ready to serve. Easy peasy to make and super refreshing. If limeade isn’t your thing lemonade works great too. Next time I’m adding some grenadine to the limeade and pureed strawberries to some lemonade for a super summery cocktail!
Spiked Lime Ice Cream Soda
- 2 ounces Pinnacle® Citrus Vodka
- 4 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 4 ounces limeade
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 lime wheels thinly sliced lime
- Pour the vodka, soda, and limeade to a 16-ounce glass.
- Add 2 lime wheels to the liquid.
- Add ice cream to the glass.
- Give a quick stir to combine and garnish with a lime wheel.