Slow Cooker Meat Lover’s Pizza Dip is everything you love about ooey, gooey pizza turned into a crazy good, easy to make appetizer!
I have this crush on slow cooker appetizer dip recipes. They’re easy to make. OMG! So freaking good, and everyone totally loves them. What’s not to love about a cheesy dip in it’s molten, gooey state just begging you to dip something in and take a bite?
One of my other favorite things to eats is pizza. Cheese + sauce + bread = happiness! Since we’re making a dip I decided the bread part of our pizza would be the dip conduit. See? Smart. And the dip itself, magical! It’s everything you imagine it to be. Super cheesy and a little stringy from the mozzarella, studded with pepperoni, Italian sausage, and bacon (for all my bacon freaks out there), and just the right amount of pizza sauce to bring it all together. This dip has definitely earned a permanent spot on for slow cooker dip wall of fame.
Slow Cooker Meat Lover's Pizza Dip is everything you love about ooey, gooey pizza turned into a crazy good, easy to make appetizer!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 2 ounces pepperoni, diced
- 4 ounces mild Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 ounces pizza sauce (or more to taste)
- Add all the ingredients to a 1.5-quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2½ to 3 hours, stirring occasionally, until the dip is melted and isn't super stringy.
- Turn the crock pot to WARM or transfer the dip to a serving dish. Serve warm with crostini, crackers, or bread sticks.
You can also cook this dip on HIGH for 1 hour to 1½ hours, stirring often.
This post first appeared on Yellow Bliss Road where I am a contributor.